Theatre Exam 2 Notes:
- Word of mouth
- Dramatic criticism
Production with actors
- Rehearsals w actors
- Technical rehearsals (set cues, cues to run)
- Dress (straight run of show)
- Preview (run of show w audience)
1.08 Beowulf, the Epic Hero
1.02 Comparing Resources
1. Use the data you gathered from the CIA World Factbook to complete the table below.
Labor Force by Occupation
1.01 Function Basics
1. The area of a circle is related to the radius by the formula A = r
Complete the following table for the given values of r and state the domain and range.
Is this a function?
Name: Ryan Strickland
1.08 Beowulf Essay Outline
Essay topic choice: 1
I. Introduction. Hook and background information: Fame after death is the noblest of goals
(Beowulf 1.6). Beowulf is kin to his
Step Function Explorer All Parameters
Investigate the effects of the parameters a, b, h, and k on the greatest integer function
or step function. The basic function is y = [x]
If the parameters are added t
In this play, it was very simple, it has one setting. Placed in a kind of run down
coffee shop where the owner is friends with all his customers. !
For the scene design I k
Play Discussion and Analysis
What I didn't like and what I liked are the say thing.
- For some reason I didn't like how when a scene was going on they would pause
and another one would start. But It grew
THE FALL OF THE HOUSE
(1811. A garrett.
(ELIZA POE is in bed, eyes closed. She is twenty-four.
She has advanced stage tuberculosisbut also an
indomitable spirit that is more than a match for the
ravages of the disease.
(MUNNY, now 17, has entered with a