Chapter 5 Questions
1. Describe data and process modeling concepts and tools.
During data and process modeling a system analyst will develops a graphical model to
show how the system transforms data into useful information. Which will be a logical
CTS 285 0001
May 24, 2013
1. Investigate SCR's Web site and learn about the company's history, purpose, and values. Is the site user-friendly? Why or why not? Provide
at least four improvements you would suggest to J
Chapter 1 Review Questions
1. What is information technology and why is it important? Suggest three fictitious
headlines that might be added to Figure 1-1.
Information Technology is the combination of hardware, software, and services that
Chapter 2 Even Review Questions
2. What is a SWOT analysis? Prepare a SWOT analysis of your school or employer.
A SWOT analysis examines a companys strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
SWOT for AT&T Mobility (my employer)
Chapter 3 Questions
1. Write the script for a one-minute explanation of basic project management concepts.
Project management is needed in all different types of jobs and not just for IT professionals. The
processes is always the same no matter what the j
Case Study New Century Wellness
3. Feasibility Study
Operational feasibility- All the different departments are included in the planning of the system,
and or adding there input into the design. The new design will not take away any jobs, but will
Questionnaire for New Century
1. What do you like about the insurance procedures that we offer at this time?
2. What parts of the insurance procedures do you not like at this time and would like to see
3. Is there any parts ab
New Century Wellness Group
Project management description for the steps to create the scheduling systems needed when you
check in the patients.
Interview the front office staff to see what information is will need to be inputted into th
Chapter 4 review questions
2. What is a systems requirement, and how are systems requirements classified?
A system requirement is a characteristic or feature that must be included in an information system to
satisfy business requirements and be
ARTICLE REVIEW 4
Sullivan, B. (2000). Online privacy fears are real. Retrieved April 12, 2016, from
Make readers aw
ARTICLE REVIEW 3
Smith, S. (n.d.). Email In The Workplace: Avoiding Legal Landmines. Retrieved April 04, 2016
Bring attention to the importance of prope
ARTICLE REVIEW 5
Miracco, T. (2016, February 24). The Hidden Cost Of Software Piracy In The
Manufacturing Industry. Retrieved April 19, 2016, from