1. Know three types of feeding mechanisms.
2. Know the four steps to obtaining nutrients from food.
3. Understand the various mechanisms used in each of the four steps of
digestion and how an animals form affects it.
4. Understand at the cellul
1. Know five phases of animal development and
the details of each step.
2. Know parts of gamates and how they relate to
polyspermy and hybridization blockage.
3. Know basic steps in embryogenesis.
1n = haploid
2n = diploid
1. Understand four steps of ventilation and the structures required for each.
2. Know the difference between an open and closed circulatory system and what
animal has what and why.
3. Know the main parts of the circulatory system and how they f