HRM 420 TEST 3 Chapters 8, 9, & 10 Please type the Letter and the answer under each
Non-real-time interaction among learners and trainers where there exists a time
delay is known as
A) synchronous communication.
B) asynchronous communication.
Corporate Training and Development
P I X A R Film Company was incorporated on February 3, 1986 in the state of California.
Before becoming PIXAR, the film company was originally founded by George Lucas in 1979
and named LucasF
Discussion questions chapter 8 1-6
1. Technology has changed the learning environment by providing learning management
systems, training software applications, and interactive voice technology. Training software
applications can be used to track informati
Chapter 4 questions 1-6
1. Expectancy theory belief a person behavior is based off 3 factors; expectancy, instrumentality,
and valence. Expectancy theory belief, that performing a given behavior is associated with a
particular outcome. Social learning the
Chapter 12 discussion questions 1-6
1. Describe the stages of organizational socialization. What are the employees needs at each
The purpose of orientation is to prepare employees to perform their jobs effectively, learn
about the organization, and
Chapter 5 questions 4-8
4. Support network is a group of two or more trainees who agree to meet and discuss their
progress in using learned capabilities on the job. By meeting up and discussing how they
obtained resources needed to use training content or
1. Forces affecting the workplace and learning are economic cycles, globalization, increasing
value placed on intangible assets and human capital, focus on link to business strategy, changing
Chapter 1- The 7 steps of Training design process are all important. However I believe step 2.
Ensuring employees readiness for training is highly important. Attitudes, motivation, and basic
skills bring a lot to the table. Last summer I took a summer job