The victory of Emperor Septimius Severus against the Parthians
Jumping into a chasm in order to close it.
Speakers platform. Because the platform was decorated with the prow
A Day In the Life of Aelius
My name is Aelius and I live in the magnificent Rome, and I am her servant. I work in the public baths, it
isnt much, but I am content to help my home in any way possible, and I lead a happy life, despite the
simplicity of it.
Click on the wax tablet next to the question in the lesson to find the answer. Write
your answers beneath the questions.
1. Who was Horace's paedogogus (tutor who walked school boys to school and
His paedogogus was his father.
Please answer the following questions using Lesson page 1.06, save to
your computer, and submit to your teacher through Assessments.
1. Many Latin words closely resemble English words that you already
know. Can you guess what the following words mea
Work File 01.07
Please answer the questions below.
Agricola puellam amat.
The farmer loves the girl.
1. What Latin ending in the sentence above represents the SUBJECT?
Puella agricolam amat.
The girl loves the farmer.
2. What Latin ending in the sentenc
7.15 Book 1
Read the English introduction first and fill in the blanks for paragraphs 2 and 3. You
may use more than one word to fill in a blank. Be sure to type your answers in all
CAPITAL LETTERS. When you have finished, save your file in your Latin fol
1. A woman who believed she was better, or as good, at weaving as Athena was challenged to a
weaving contest and then turned into a spider for her blasphemy.
2. Apollo instantly fell in love with the beautiful nymph Daphne, but Daphne was frightened and
Complete the translation by filling in the blanks with the correct meaning for the
Cicero and Caesar
Fill in the blanks with the meaning of the idiom
Cicero est orator Romanus. Multum agit, sed numquam in agris equos agit neque