The SS System
- Dam present=l Lake type=3 # of fish=2 -
Lat. Long. Long.
(set. Longitude (min. (set.
part] (deg.) part) part)
I0 88 43 I8
- Dam present=l Lake type=3 * of fish=3 -
INVESTIGATING THE IB & PDV
infile temps firstobs = 2;
input city $ sun mon tue wed thr fri sat;
temp_avg = sum(of sun - sat)/7;
1. Compilation phase scans for syntax errors
No syntax errors are found IB and PDV
As a student in either the MISM or MSISPM degree program, you will need a laptop.
You can fulfill this requirement in one of two ways:
Program Laptops: You can purchase a laptop, with some built-in discounts, through the
SAS 9: Base Certification Prep
SAS 9 Base Certification Prep
Read/write data from multiple sources
Manipulate/subset data sets
Merge/Append data sets
Basic reports with tables
Practical skills beyond certification
1. Elements, Variable, and Observations:
2. Type of Data: Qualitative Data and Quantitative Data
(a) Qualitative data may be nonnumeric or numeric.
(b) Quantitative data are always numeric.
(c) Arithmetic operations are only
SAS Program Rubric
<Choose the Assignment Number>
1 - Minimal
3 - Substantial
More than three
Code not usable in
Two major GPP
Consumer Innovation Scholars
The Consumer Innovation Consortium (CIC) is an academic-corporate partnership
designed to disseminate cutting-edge consumer research knowledge to companies,
develop new insights through research partnerships, and provide a new
Leadership and Innovation Showcase
The Poole College of Management will host an annual showcase event that provides a venue and external
exposure for students to present and highlight their work through class projects.
Consistent with the Colleg
Author: Justin Post
Purpose: PROG HW #1 Solution
Items in parenthesis are there to help in explanation
these are not expected to be in your code. You should have
comments similar to the nonparenthetic items.
*1. Define my library (L
Shelton Scholarship for
Non-Degree Students at
North Carolina State University
Return completed application to:
Shelton NDS Scholarship
Division of Enrollment Management and Services
Campus Box 7404 Raleigh, NC 27695-7404
Name: _ Stud
Job Search/Networking Business Card
If you are job hunting you need to tell everyone what you are seeking. You cant expect anyone you
speak with to remember what it is you are looking for. Make it easy for them to know what you want and
how to get a hold
STA 661 - Homework 2
Due: Thursday, September 8
Note: Complete all problems.
1. The National Halothane Study was a major investigation of the safety of
anesthetics used in surgery. Records of over 850,000 operations performed in 34
major hospitals showed
Homework Assignment 1: Introduction to R
Due Thursday, September 1st
Before you start this assignment, you should have successfully install R (or R
studio if you like) into your computer.
Submission: Only submit the R output/results that show the answers
STA 661 - Assignment #4
Due: September 29
1. Exercise 23, p.80. The data is ex0323. You can use the following R code to plot the data with group
labels to help answer the questions.
> plot(Year,CancerRate, type="n", main="S
STA 661 - Homework 3
Due: Tuesday, September 20
1. A radio talk show invites listeners to enter a dispute about a proposed pay
increase for city council members. What yearly pay do you think council
members should get? Call us with your number. In all, 95
Due Tuesday, February 21
Complete the following problems:
1. Exercise 10, p.339. (data file = ex0327)
(b) (Attach a computer-generated scatterplot)
(c) (Attach computer-generated scatterplots of Cooks D, leverage, and studentized
STA 661 - Assignment #7
Due: Thursday, November 10
1. Exercise 24, page 201, complete all parts (a) (e). (use R as necessary, data file =
ex0724). Note there is a typo in part a). Display 7.17 should have been Display 7.16.
2. (Use R as necessary) Downloa
Due Thursday, March 2nd
Complete the following problems:
2. Exercise 14, page 340. (Note: this is the question from Chapter 11 Exercises.
data file = ex0915)
3: Blood-Brain Barrier. Using the data in Display 11.3, perform the followi
STA 661 - Assignment #6
Due: Thursday, October 27
1. Do Exercise 18, p. 143. (Use R, data file = ex0518)
2. Refer to Exercise 12, p. 171 (data = case0601), answer the following questions.
a) State clearly both the null and alternative hypotheses.
b) Use R
Due Thursday, February 9.
Complete the following Exercises.
1. Exercise 9 on pp. 299. Do (a-c) in the book and also add (d) compute a 95%
confidence interval for the difference in the slopes between species 2 and 3.
Interpret the result