EXAM 1: FIN 300
1. _ Which of the following is one of the five basic steps in personal financial planning?
a. Evaluate your personal health.
b. Define your career goals.
c. Develop a plan of action.
d. Let an accountant review your plan.
2. _ The term tha
EXAM 2: FIN 300
1. _The movement into a higher tax bracket as a result of inflation increasing wages is called
a. bracket climbing
b. Bracket migration
c. Bracket creep
d. Bracket shifting
2. _Income on which the payment of taxes is postponed until some f
EXAM 3: FIN 300
1. _The insurance mechanism is designed to deal with which type of risks?
a. High frequency, high severity
b. High frequency, low severity
c. Low frequency, high severity
d. Low frequency, low severity
2. _A risk that results in either a l
EXAM 4: FIN 300
1. _Which of the following investors will potentially receive dividends on their investments?
c. Debt holders
d. Derivative holders
2. _An investor owns stock from seven different companies, two rental houses
Management of Personal Finance
Tuesdays and Thursdays 2:00 to 3:15
Name: James A. Milanese
Office: 385 Bryan Building
Phone number: 334-4864
Office hours: Tuesdays and Thursdays 1:00 2:00 and By Appoint