1. Why pharmacy?
2. What do you do for fun?
3. Describe a situation where you were assigned to be the leader (does not have to be school-related).
4. If you could take 3 historical figures out to dinner, who would you pick and why?
5. Do you think robots
Learning Objective 2 (Standards)
13) Which of the following is the correct formula to measure cost variance?
A) Cost Variance = (Actual Cost + Standard Cost) Actual Quantity
B) Cost Variance = (Actual Cost - Standard Cost) Actual Quantity
C) Cost Variance
Goal of the Firm
- Goal of the firm as maximization of shareholder wealth.
- Price of the existing common stock.
- Not only does this goal directly benefit the shareholders of the company
- but also it provides benefits to society as scarce resources are
Chapter 2 summary
Mix of corporate securities sold
- When corporation go the capital market for cash, the most favored financing
method is debt.
- Corporate debt markets clearly dominate the equity markets when new funds are
- Average year over th