Cultures of Production/ Consumption
Please note that there may be changes in the syllabus content as
the course progresses.
FOR WHOM PLANNED: This course is intended primarily for
Kant: What is enlightenment:
Man's emergence from his self-imposed immaturity. We currently live in an age of
enlightenment, you should have the courage to have your own understanding. Using your
reason over emotion. Reason can be communicated a
Final exam review LLC 120 Spring 2014
1. Socialist view of globalization
2. Capitalistic view of globalization
3. What is the World Trade Organization (WTO)?
4. Explain the advantages and disadvantages of free traded
5. What is monoculture? What problems