1. In team work what is meant by a cohesive group?
a. A cohesive group is a group that is something like a democracy; they stick
together. Some examples would include a sports team or an organization. To
achieve effectiveness in a cohesive group, the team
28 October 2016
1. What is corporate culture, and who is responsible for setting the tone of a corporate culture?
a. Corporate culture alludes to the convictions and practices that decide how an
organization's workers and administra
1. What is meant by locus of control? Define and discuss this concepts importance.
a. The locus of control is another factor that affects a consumers search process. It
indicates how much control someone believes they obtain over the results of
1. How can a manager prepare an employee for success? Explain and discuss.
a. There are multiple ways a manager can prepare an employee for success. They
include orientation, training, and development. Also another way is with elearning. Orientation helps
1. What is the definition of a Supply Chain? What is Supply Chain Management? Why are
supply chains so important in business?
a. A Supply chain is the sequence of processes involved in the production and
distribution of a commodity.
b. Supply chain manage