Valuation Using the Sale Comparison and Cost Approaches
1. The final price for each comparable property reached after all adjustments have
been made is termed the:
b. Final adjusted sale price.
2. Which of the following is not incl
Case Study 1/30: OMG
Item to find
Where I found it
Is the legal description based on Lot & Block or
Metes & Bounds?
For how long does the seller agree to guarantee that
About Rod Santomassimo, CCIM
Rod N. Santomassimo is the founder and president of the
Massimo Group. A Certified Commercial Investment Member
(CCIM), Rod possesses more than 20 years of commercial
real estate industry experience, a solid financial backgrou
Robert A. Haywood
2806 Manning Place, Raleigh, NC 27608 (919) 868-6109 email@example.com
Executive Management Professional with 30+ years of P&L management, development, leasing,
marketing, and executive leadership in commercial and residential rea
Robert H. Oakes, III
Corporate Investors Mortgage Group, Inc.
1414 Raleigh Rd.
Chapel Hill, NC 27517
Ph. (919) 929-6116
About Robby Oakes
Managing Director, NMLS#91606
Robby is a Chapel Hill native, a graduate the University
REAL ESTATE PURCHASE AND SALE CONTRACT
by and between
CNLRS ACQUISITIONS, INC.,
a Maryland corporation, or assigns,
OMG PARTNERS, L.L.C.
a Florida limited liability company,
Premises: Orlando Metro Gymnastics
1501 S. Alafaya Trail,
September 24, 2004
Mr. Blaine Strickland
Realty Capital/TCN Worldwide
605 E Robinson Street
Orlando, FL 32801
RE: Orlando Metro Gymnastics
This letter sets forth our mutual intent regarding the purchase by CNLRS Acquisitions, Inc . or assigns
Salient Construction Facts Summary
1501 South Alafaya Trail
Orlando, FL 32828
A single story, 9,180 square foot concrete tilt-wall
concrete structure on an 11,853 square foot parcel.
Please see the site survey in Tab 6.
First Tennessee Bank
Commercial Real Estate, January 2012 present
Establish a commercial real estate portfolio based in Raleigh, NC, by originating and managing commercial real
estate developer relationships through
Residential Mortgage Types and Borrower Decisions
1. Private mortgage insurance (PMI) is usually required on _ loans with loanto-value ratios greater than _ percent.
d. Home, 80 percent.
2. The dominant loan type originated and ke
Real Estate Finance: The Laws and Contracts
1. The element of an adjustable interest rate that is the moving part is the:
2. Which of these aspects of a mortgage loan will be addressed in the note rather
than in the mortga
Market Determinants of Value
The gravity that draws economic activity into clusters is:
c. Demand for access or proximity.
Spatial or distance relationships that are important to a land use are called its:
Conveying Real Property Interests
1. Which of these is not a requirement of a valid deed?
b. Competent grantee.
2. The interest being conveyed by a deed is specified in the:
b. Habendum clause
3. The highest quality form of deed i
Legal Foundations to Value
1. Which of the following is not a form of property right?
2. Which of these easements is most likely to be an easement in gross?
d. Power line easement
3. Rules used by courts to determine whe
THE NATURE OF REAL ESTATE AND REAL ESTATE MARKETS
1. A market where tenants negotiate rent and other terms with property owners or their
managers is referred to as a:
b. User market
2. The market in which required rates of return o