Summer Phillips Lex 210 Hy Module 2 Activity
INGRESS AND EGRESS EASEMENT
AND MAINTENANCE AGREEMENT
THE STATE OF FLORIDA COUNTY OF WALTON KNOW ALL PERSONS BY THESE PRESENTS:
This Agreement is entered to be effective this 6th day of October , 2010 by and b
Summer Phillips Lex 210 Hy Chapter 6 Questions and Answers 1. What is 1 of the main areas of a legal assistants involvement in real estate? 1 of the main areas of a legal assistants involvement in real estate is assistance in representing a purchaser or s
1. The law of real property in general is governed by the law of the state in which the
real property is located.
- Pg. 1 True.
2. A fixture is classified as personal property.
- Pg. 2 False. A fixture is an article of personal property, such as
1. A joint tenancy with the right of survivorship can be created by a deed or a will.
- Pg. 18 True.
2. A survivorship feature of a joint tenancy with right of survivorship can never be
terminated by the parties.
- Pg. 19 False. A severance of t
1. real property Pg. 2 Real property is land and things such as buildings that are
permanently attached to the land.
2. fixture Pg. 2 Item of personal property that becomes real property because of its
attachment to the land or a building.
1. joint tenancy with the right of survivorship Pg. 18 Ownership of real property by
two or more persons. Joint tenants with the right of survivorship hold equal interest in the
real property, and on the death of an owner, the deceased owners in