immune me oral Much produoorr cod rowed 1mm (arm are. dneer mas, and W
mintd], rd do Mar cod 1111094 or more: (11am m- um hum Much m
Clallno cuss March 311nvenioryor raw rriaierials ls 5110.000. Raw materials purchases ln April are 3400.000.
0 rid lactuly
1) What is the difference between a feasibility study and a business plan?
Feasibility study, can be defined as a controlled process for identifying
problems and opportunities, determining objectives, describing situations,
defining successful outcomes, a
January 18, 2016
1) Vidal Herrera started working as a young boy, doing any job he could find. After barely
graduating high school, Vidal volunteered as a diner and worked full-time as a morgues
attendant that gave him the hands on e
1) Give an example to demonstrate the difference between and idea and opportunity.
An idea turns into an opportunity. Ideas could be the product or the service which
collides into the opportunity. The opportunity would be the part of gathering the
1) What are the four characteristics of high-growth companies?
The four stages of growth described as four phases through which
business must pass.
1) Startup is characterized by concerns about capital, customers,
2) Initial growth, by c
February 11, 2016
1) I think HomeRun needs to consider what type of customer they want to target and at what
market. Clearly, with a client list HomeRun can probably target any age group locally or
nationally. But they need to consid
1) Which primary and secondary information will tell you whether the industry is
growing and favorable to new tenants?
It is extremely important to gather primary field data on the industry. An
entrepreneur needs to talk with people in the industry to val
March 29, 2016
1) With B2P being a company that can travel to find results faster than most, I feel it would a
great opportunity for their company to focus their efforts in as a traveling lab in the United
States. As we call known E
What are the differences between an entrepreneurial marketing
strategy and a large corporations marketing strategy?
Entrepreneurs approach marking from a point of view distinctly
different from that of the traditional marketer. Although they may