CARIBBEAN STUD POKER
1. The Basic Game The game is played on a table which looks like a Blackjack table, except that each spot has two boxes in front of it, marked ante and bet. To play, place a chip at least equal to the minimum bet in the spot marked an
1. The Basic Game
You mark a collection of numbers from 1,2,.,80, and then the house chooses 20 numbers in the same range. You win varying amounts, according to the number of matches.
2. Payouts and House Percentages cfw_Taken from the Luxor gaming g
1. The Basic Game Although I have only seen this as a table game in Reno, it is available as a video poker game in Las Vegas. After you place your bet, the dealer deals four cards up on the table, and one card down. At this point, you hav
LET IT RIDE
1. The Basic Game
The game is played on a table which looks like a Blackjack table, except
that each spot has three circles in front of it, marked $, 2 and 3.
To play, you place three equal bets in the circles, and are dealt three
cards. You n
1. The Basic Game This game is played in two versions, both with a multi-deck shoe. Minibaccarat is played at a table in the pit, where the dealer plays the cards. The other version is played for higher stakes (usually $25 minimum), in a separate
PAI GOW POKER
1. The Basic Game Pai Gow Poker is played on a table, usually in the pit, which looks like a Blackjack table, except that there are only 6 player spots. It is (usually) played with a standard 52-card deck, plus one Joker, which is a Bug. Tha
The Basics of Casino Blackjack
1. Basics of the Game
Put your money on the table, the dealer will convert it to chips.
Put a bet for the hand in the marked area, depending on the table
You are dealt two cards, as is the dealer. One dealer card i
Modified Basic Strategy Insurance : Unless you are counting accurately, never take insurance. Late Surrender : If late surrender is offered, surrender a total of 16 against an Ace or 10, 15 against an Ace, 10, or 9. Split : Aces : always 9's : against a d
Total Name Worksheet 5 - Double-down Stud Show your work. Math. & Casino Gambling 3450:491/591 Dr. Norfolk
You are at a Double-down Stud table, with a bet of $5. The dealer shows 8(clubs), 9(clubs), J(clubs), Q(clubs) : 1. Should you double your bet?
Total Name Worksheet 3 - Blackjack Mathematics of Casino Gambling 3450:491/591 Show your work. Dr. Norfolk
You are playing Blackjack for $1 per hand at a casino where the dealer stands on any 17. You have a total of 16 in your first 2 cards, and the deale
Total Name Worksheet 6 - Let it Ride and Caribbean Stud Show your work. Math. & Casino Gambling 3450:491/591
Suppose that you are at a Let it Ride table, with $5 on each spot. You are dealt A(hearts), 2(Hearts), 3(Hearts). 1. Should you let the 3-bet ride
Total Name Worksheet 2 - Craps Show your work. Mathematics of Casino Gambling 3450:491/591 Dr. Norfolk
1. You are at a Craps table, with $5 on the pass line. The first roll is a 4. What is the probability that your bet will win?
2. You are at a $1 Craps t
Total Name Worksheet 1 Mathematics of Casino Gambling 3450:491/591 Dr. Norfolk Show your work. 1. Consider the following game : You place on bet in one of the numbers from 1 to 10. Then, the house draws a number from the same range. If the numbers match,
Total Name Worksheet 4 - Roulette Show your work. Mathematics of Casino Gambling 3450:491/591 Dr. Norfolk
Suppose that you are at a Roulette table. On the table, you have the following bets, using your last $7 : $2 on EVEN $2 on the FIRST 12 $1 on 17 $1 o
We assume an innite number of decks of cards, for simplicity.
Below are the drawing odds for the dealer, assuming that the house rule is
to stand on any 17.
Dealer nal hand (including Blackjack)