1) Based on information available in this case, I think the optimal number of units that the
company should produce is 4000 units. With this amount of units the company will
increase its net income from $4,902,555 to $5,081,075 +3.5%
2) A. As at
1) In this case, there was a significant error that were discovered by the external auditor
regarding the inventory evaluation.
2) The auditor wish to give unqualified opinion for the client financial statement, if the
client will correct the error in
Case 3 top 10
1) Based on the experience of Caravan regarding stock buyback, I think the proposal will
gain the benefit to the company.
2) As it shown in Weatherspoons presentation, he thinks the way the company used to do in
previous year according to th
1) Emily Odonnnell is a new employee. She has only one year of experience at an area that
is not related to health care industry. I think she is not capable enough for her new
2) The firm does not have any experience in the health care market.
Case study 4
1) I think there is sufficient evidence to suggest that Deluxe Seating needs to consolidate its
financial statements with Eagle, Inc. First of all, Deluxe Seating is the VIE primary
beneficiary, ASC 810. As it is shown in this case Deluxe cre
1) As it shown in the table the raw material cost is the same for all years for both methods. I
came up with this number based on some calculation I made as it shown below
Inventory days =365/inventory turnover.
Top 10 Case 5
1) Will Stallard is an emption CPA employee who worked very hard during his undergrad. He used
to work as plumber and study at the same time.
2) Will started his first engagement by himself at DB&H. This time, he knows Jessica Randle, the
Top 10, Case 7
1) Jamestown Electric Supply Company has the automotive industry as a major segment for
their business. This market provides 55% of the companys gross sales.
2) The company dilemma is to know which customer affords the high part of the prof
Top 10 of Danle Corporation (Case 8)
1) Danle facing a problem with automotive mechanics and surviving family members
because of exposure to asbestos.
2) The company business is related to automotive manufacturing sector. It is related to the
Top 10 of Its Close Enough, Inc.
1) Close Enough, Inc. is a client. Jack Hunts, the audit manager works on this company. He
considers as an outstanding employee who solve complicated issues.
2) Jack prepared a memorandum of significant financial statement