all living things require a source of what? element
what happens in microbial nitrition? nutrients are absorbed, processed, and transformed into the
chemicals of the cell
large quantities that play a role in cell structure and metabolism
Macromolecules of life review worksheet
1. Complete the following table by filling the columns.
Biological Function/ source
2. Please match the column A and B:
BIO 1111. Study guide for exam1: Exam 1 consists of multiple choice, true false and
Chapter 1: Scientific study of life
Know all the properties of life. Try to remember examples of homeostasis.
Know the steps in scientific method, give
Questions for Bonus points Bio 1111
Please answer the following two questions a paragraph each.
Chapter 17 Protists
1. Give some examples of Protists and discuss their significance to life ( why are
Chapter 19 Fungi
2. Give examples of fu
1. Which of the six measures in the experiment yielded quantative data? What
specifically about the measure was quantative?
The density, and solubility was quantative. The measure was quantative because
it was a specific numerical value instead of just an
Microbe-Human Interactions: Infection and Disease
The Human Host
A. Resident flora: The human as a habitat
1. Normal resident flora or indigenous flora
2. Microflora and commensals
a. Antibiotic overgrowths such as Clostri