The present study sought to investigate the effect of light and color spectra on
color sensitivity. Participants belonging to the Denison community recruited through the
SONA system, were asked to take color discrimination tests in two light
In Can you see the rainbow? The Roots of Denial, Sally French talks about the
constant denial of her disability determined by surrounding adults, teachers and
institutions. When she took a stats course for psychology in college, she could not see
Gallaudet is a university for deaf students found in 1864 in Washington D.C. Until 1987
all presidents of Gallaudet were hearing presidents, however after the resignation of Jerry
C. Lee in 1987, students and faculty protested the Board of Trustees decisi
Running head: The Effect of Caffeine on Attentional Blink
Attention Blink is the reduced ability to perceive and respond to the second visual target
when it is presented very shortly after the first target (Eysenck and Keane, 2013, p.192).
1. Three students enrolled in Research in Sensation and Perception (PSYC 341-01)
will conduct this experiment.
2. This experiment investigates the effect of luminance on color sensitivity in young
and old people. We hypothesize that younger people (22
1. This study will be conducted by the students enrolled in Research in Sensation
and Perception (PSYC 341-01).
2. Attentional Blink is the reduced sensitivity to a target presented shortly after
1. The S+P phenomena that were assigned to my group are change detection.
Change detection is a visual attention task where an original image is followed by a blank
image (a mask) and is then followed by a changed image (and another mask). The blank