Chapter 2 Problem Examples with answers
1) A car accelerates from 10.0 m/s to 30.0 m/s at a rate of 3.00 m/s2. How far does the car travel
2. How long did it take the car in problem 1 to travel that far?
3) An object starts from rest a
I ’ I 4‘ ‘ \
Mammal—W WNW PartnersLMLl—
ELECTRIC CHARGES, FORCES, AND FIELDS
If anyone should doubt whether the electrical nintch passes through
the substance ofbodiesl or only out! along their surfaces a shock
from an elertn'fxed large glass jar
1) The number of protons in the nucleus of an electrically neutral atom is
C) the number of electrons surrounding the nucleus.
2) When atom A loses an electron to atom B,
D) atom A becomes a positive ion and atom B becomes a negative ion.
1) The maximum voltage of an ac signal is 8.0 V. What is the rms value of this voltage?
A) 2.8 V
B) 5.7 V
C) 6.2 V
D) 4.0 V
E) 16.0 V
2) A 6.0-F capacitor is connected to an ac signal with a frequency of 60 Hz. If the
maximum voltage applied to
Seeing and Hearing Sound waves
Make-up for snow day.
Part A: Home Lab
Instructions and Report sheet
Name Joe Borovica
Lab time MW - 2:15
Objective: To learn:
1) Test the limits of your hearing.!
2) Compare with animal hearing.
Data: Go to