Test 2 Review
You are a queen and mastermind of all
You got this honey
Be able to describe stages, cycles, and waves of spermatogenesis
Stage- cross section of seminiferous tubule
Cycle-amount of time for a specific cross section to complete stages I t
1) Know the different factors/stages in sexual differentiation (genetic, gonadal, etc.).
Secondary sex traits
2) Know the genetic sex for m
Section 1 Review
Mediastinum, rete tubules, rete testis not all same thing
Not all mammalian males have testes that are external to the body cavity
Blood vessels and lymphatic vessels are found in the parenchyma of the testes
Repro Test 3 Study Guide
Topic 1: Control of Seasonal Anestrus
1. Regarding seasonally cyclic species, know the cascade of events (in detail) that cause an
animal to have estrous cycles in their appropriate season.
Long photoperiods: Lots of light stimula
1. Know the function, location, and 4 parts of the scrotum.
Function: Thermoregulation of testes and protection.
4 Parts: Epididymis, Tunica Dartos (pushes testes), Scrotal Fascia, and
Parietal tunica vaginalis.
Location: hanging between 2 back legs,
Learning Objectives-Test 1
You got this girl, you are a queen and a genius <3
1) Know the function, location and 4 parts of the scrotum.
2. Tunica dartos
3. Scrotal fascia
4. Parietal tunica vaginalis
2) Know how the epidermis of the scrotum