Ethical Vignette Paper
A. This is video is an instructive video talking about various situations on double
relationship limits, Standards of consideration and Termination. Trading plans,
especially including admi
Study Guide 1
1. Why is abnormality so difficult to define? Is it better characterized by a dichotomy or a continuum?
Abnormal psychology is understanding the nature, causes, and treatments of mental disorders. It i
Chapter 1: Overview
Abnormal psychology: understanding the nature, causes, and treatments of mental disorders
(summary in notebook)
- Suffering: experiencing psychological pain
- Maladaptiveness: interference of impairment in some part of your life
Study Guide 3
Chapter 11: Substance-Related Disorders
1. Define addictive behavior.
Behavior based on the pathological need for a substance
2. Define psychoactive substances, and be able to provide several examples of the psy
Study Guide 2
1. What is stress? How is it different from stressors?
Stress: effects created within an organism when facing demands that require coping result from both positive and
Abnormal Psych Study Guide
Chapter 12: Sexual Variants, Abuse, and Dysfunctions
1. Why is it difficult to define boundaries between normality and psychopathology in the area of sexual variants?
All cultures have a different idea of what t