03.03 The Seasons
1. Provide at least two statements that explain the relationship between the position of the
Earth and the seasons.
Statement 1: The earth orbits on its axis around the sun, as the earth spins on its axis it
tilts allowing more rays from
1. In your own words, describe two conditions that are necessary for an eclipse to occur.
For a eclipse to occur the sun, moon, and earth must be aligned.
2. Use the Venn Diagram to compare and contrast solar and lunar eclipses.
By: Ross Martin
What are light years?
Light years - the distance light can travel in one year.
Light is so fast it is used to measure long distances in space.
If something is light years away it is very far away. Light years
allow us to tal
3.02 Solar System Model Comparison and Contrast Chart
To complete the chart below:
1. Go back to the lesson on the Historical Models. List the characteristics or facts about the Historical
2. Then use the information in this lesson to make a list