COPPER THE IMPORTANCE
Name: Reneisha Marie Quinney-McKinley
Date: April 14, 2016
Chemistry Prep I: Report on Copper Element
Professor: Dr. Shahrokh Ghaffari
THE ORIGIN OF COPPER
According to the periodic table, Copper is the 29th chemical element. That is
Solution is a homogenous mixture.
Not all electrolytes conduct electrical current at some level.
Quiz #7 Solution
1. Solution is a homogenous mixture.
2. Not all electrolytes conduct electrical current at some level.
3. Supersaturated solutions are made by changing the saturation conditions such as change of
10. How many atoms oxygen are there in a molecule of H2SO3?
11. How many atoms oxygen are there in 5.00 molecules of H2SO3?
3 x 5 = 15 atoms
12. How many molecules are there in 5.00 moles of H2SO3?
5 x 6.022x102