Unknown Microorganism Identification
BIOS 2215, Fall 2016
The reason for completion of this organism identification is to find the unknown
specimen assigned, (Red Tape). These are the steps taken to identify the unknown:
Danielles Difficulty: Risks, Treatments, and Prevention of Clostridium Difficile
By: Cole Willis
1. What are the risk factors for developing Clostridium difficile disease?
Antibiotic use, surgery of the gastrointestinal tract, abdominal surgery, ho
Harmful bacteria can linger on airplane seat-back pockets, armrest for days
As an avid traveler this is not shocking to me, I have been on many airlines, trains, and
buses were I feel the same is true. I believe that many corporate companies o
Midterm Gram Stain Report
What is a gram stain?
A gram stain is a technique for discovering the identity of bacteria.
Why do we preform gram stains?
We preform gram stains to identify unknown bacteria on a known substance.
MicroBio Study Guide 1
1. Which of the following microorganisms not eukaryotic?
2. Which microorganisms are used to make microbiological growth media?
Microbiology Study Guide 2
1. Which of the following structures have no electrical charge?
2. The atomic mass of an atom most closely approximates the sum of
Microbiology Study Guide 3
1. A cell may allow a large or charged chemical to move across the cytoplasmic membrane,
down the chemicals electrical and chemical gradients, in a process called _.