Chapter 9 Study Guide
1. Items that can qualify for patent protection include all of the following except
2. Design patent protection lasts for _ years
3. Patents that are not design patents have _ years of protection
4. A patent gives the holder a tempor
Chapter 10 Study Guide
1. The 4Cs of marketing include all the following except:
2. The 4Ps of marketing include all the following except:
3. Which of the following statements about the marketing skills of great entrepreneurs is true?
4. A market is
Chapter 13 Study Guide
1. Emerging ventures that are rapidly expanding with constantly increasing personnel size
and market operations will need
2. Formation of long-range plans for effective management in light of a ventures strengths
and weaknesses is r
Going Global Study Guide
1. A domestic firm that begins to sell or operate across international borders is: ANS A
2. A domestic firm that evolves into an international firm is: ANS A
3. A firm, that from inception, seeks to derive competitive advantage fr
Chapter 7 Study Guide
1. Which of the following is not a key question a prospective buyer needs to ask in buying a
2. Which of the following is an intangible asset?
3. An advantage to buying an on-going business is
4. A key question to ask when
Develop business and civic leaders for a changing world. Supporting
Values: Ethical, Entrepreneurial, Engaged
Course introduces students to the entrepreneurial mindset and the
challenges of starting a business, develo
Chapter 2 Study Guide
1. Characteristics often attributed to the entrepreneur include:
2. Which is not a trait of a successful entrepreneur?
3. Which of the following is not a trait of successful entrepreneurs?
4. For entrepreneurs, vision describes
Chapter 5 Study Guide
1. Which of the following questions concerning innovation is not relevant?
2. Which of the following statements is true about innovation?
3. Entrepreneurs sense potential in business problems by asking
4. Which of the following state
Chapter 1 Study Guide
1. Entrepreneurs will always be:
2. In the evolutionary process of economic growth, _ plays the crucial and indispensable
role of providing the social glue that binds together both high-tech and Main Street activities.
Chapter 6 Study Guide
1. It is reported that
new firms have emerged in the United States every year since
2. The entrepreneurial motivations of individuals usually relate to which of the following factors?
3. Timing is especially critical in