CIS 2165 - DATA BASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
Data Base Design (50 pts.)
1. A public relations company wants a database developed to track its clients special
events, and attendees at these events. The public relations company also
maintains a file of co
10. Consider a Student table containing StudentNum, StudentName, students StudentMajor, students
AdvisorNum, students AdvisorName, students AdvisorOfficeNum, students AdvisorPhone, students
NumCredits, and students category (fresh
2. What Are the DBAs responsibilities regarding access privileges?
It is the main controller of database access. It is the duty of the DBA to ensure that only user who are
supposed to accessing the database can only gain the specific data that is necessar
2. The different design choices you have to make would be minimizing disk accesses for a Centralized
Database and minimizing the number of messages available for the Distributed Database.
6. Replication refers to the process of multiple users at different
4. A concurrent update is an update wherein multiple users are updating the same database at the same
time. This creates a new session for each user and these sessions act in order and this could cause a
problem wherein the person with the most recent ses
Creating a New Liability account
Go to Lists Chart of Accounts.
Click Add an account.
Set Type to Other Current Liability.
Enter a GL Account No of 2202.
Enter a Name of Equipment Rental.
Optionally, set Subaccount of to 2009 SECURITY D