INFS 3250 Assignment 1
Objective: Enter labels and format data. Use a formula. Save a workbook.
1. Open PieSales.
2. Select cells B9:E9 and click the AutoSum button.
3. Key an appropriate label in cell A9 and make it bold.
4. Set the font size for this ro
Fireside Soccer Fields
Fields: #15,16,17,18 - 210x330
Fields: #19,20 - 120x150
Fields: #21: 120x210
Last Name First Nam Classifica Department Sales
Allbaugh Joshua AM
Bourque Elizabeth AM
Employees are coded as either hourly or salary. Hourly employees are paid OT for any hours worked over 40;
Salary employees receive their salaried amount regardless of the number of hours worked.
Regular Hours: If a salar
INFS 3250- Assignment 11
Use Goal Seek. Use Solver. Manage Scenarios
1. Open XmasCakes and save it as [your initials]16-23
2. Use Goal Seek by following these steps:
a. In the CreditUnion worksheet, select cell B9. The formula uses the
PMT function to det
Open CASales. The file can be found in Unit 3, Lesson 10, Excel Data Files link on the
2. Select rows 6 through 18 and make them 25.5 (34 pixels) high.
3. Insert an Explosion 1 shape from Stars and Banners
Auditing Tools Assignment
Klassy Kow Ice Cream makes sales projections based on a years sales
and a percentage increase. Before you can complete projections for the
next two years, you need to correct errors in the formulas.
Open 2YrProjected which
INFS 3250 Assignment 8
Change the chart layout and style. Edit the chart title. Format axes. Add data
1. Open NovReceipts and save it as [your initials]Assign8. Change the Zoom
size to 80% and adjust column widths if necessary.
2. Change the chart
INFS 3250 Assignment 7
Use order of precedence. Determine ages. Nest AND and IF functions.
On the customer birthday list, you need to indicate whether a customer is between 1
and 4 years old, between 5 and 10 years old or over 10. The formula uses AND
INFS 3250 Assignment 6
Use the IF function.
1. Open CustBirth and save it as [your initials]Assign6.
2. Right-click the column D heading and insert a column. In cell D3, key Born after
3. In cell A21, key 12/31/00. This is the last date in 2000, and
INFS 3250 Assignment 5
Use Math & Trig functions. Use Statistical functions.
1. Open Holiday Pay. Save it as [your initials]Assign5 .
2. Click the Select All button. Then click the Bold button. All cells are set for bold.
3. Move the data in cells C13:H16
INFS 3250 Assignment 4
Build multiplication and division formulas. Set the order of precedence.
1. Open TasteTest. Save the workbook as [your initials]Assign4 in your Lesson
2. Build a multiplication formula by following these steps:
a. Click ce
INFS 3250 Assignment 3
Insert and move worksheets. Align labels; use borders and fill. Copy data and
1. Open EstKowO and save it as [your initials]Assign3 in your folder.
2. Insert two new worksheets and name them Nevada and Washington.
INFS 3250 Assignment 2
Objective: Create a series. Create a table and use cell styles. Prepare a footer.
1. Create a new workbook. Rename Sheet1 as ShakeSales. Save the workbook
as [your initials]Assign2 in your Lesson 3 folder.
2. Key Klassy Kow Ice Crea
Level 1 Examples
tHiS bAnd RuLeS!
This Band Rules!
This Band is AWESOME!
THIS BAND IS AWESOME!
this band is awesome!