Brad and Angel Aniston live in Pleasantville, New Jersey. Brad is the Vice-President of Sales at a small start-up company.
Angel is a former advertising executive who currently consults with former clients. She also serves on the board of
directors of an
Chapter11 Accounting Periods & Methods
1. Explain the rules for adopting and changing an accounting period.
2. Explain the differences between cash, accrual, and hybrid accounting.
3. Determine what costs must be included in inventory.
Chapter 9 Employee Expenses & Deferred Compensation
1. Determine the classification and limitations of employee expenses.
2. Determine the proper deductible amount for travel expenses.
3. Understand the deductibility of transportation
Chapter10 Depreciation, Cost Recovery, Amortization and Depletion
1. Explain the general concepts of tax depreciation and cost recovery.
2. Calculate amortization for intangible assets and distinguish between amortizable and non-amorti
Chapter 8 Losses & Bad Debts
Identify transactions that may result in losses.
Determine the proper classification for losses.
Examine the tax treatment of passive losses.
Identify and calculate the deduction for a casualty