Write a function cal_rec that will calculate and return the area of a rectangle. Pass the length and width
to the function as input arguments.
We want a script called main_script that will prompt the user for length and width, call the function
% This script allows a user to select which type of area to calculate,
% enter the necessary data, and then calculates the area.
shapearea=menu('Please choose one: ','Cylinder','Circle','Rectangle');
r=input('Enter the radius of the cylinde
1. Can the students manipulate shapes to composite other shapes?
2. 1.G.A.2 Compose two-dimensional shapes (rectangles, squares, trapezoids,
triangles, half-circles, and quarter-circles) or three-dimensional shapes (cubes,
1. Can the students tell time?
2. 1.MD3 Tell and write time in hours and half-hours using analog and digital
3. 1st grade. The students will need to learn the basics of telling time.
4. Telling time bingo sheet, bingo do
p=mean N(o, 1)=N(1, o)
X = 20' + l4 Dist. of proportions
# in given _ # in required
% in given % in required p
ME: only one can happen.
INDEPENDENT=dont rely on eachother but can overlap
How many ways can you choose 4 things from 8 things.?
.if order is
X = zo + u
1. Ho: n =62 Correct
H12 p. < 62 Decision
2' a: 025 /-1T df: 4 X = 58 Type I Correct
3- n - 5 X- 54 56: 57: 5, 53 s = 3.54 Error Decision
4. Assume Ho true.
= 3_/_ 554- .2 53
Use Table IV to nd t*. V
5. Do not reject H
Laura Loftin (Z91735441)
Elementary Statistics (MAT 232)
2 December 2013
Punishment by Death?
Capital Punishment, or the death penalty, is the highest form of punishment for crime in
the United States of America today. Over 1,300 people hav