1. Given f(x) = x2 4. Graph f,f-inverse, and y = x on the same graph for x > 0.
What relationship do you notice about the graphs? On the given restricted
domain (x > 0) is f one-to-one?
The inverse of f is just flipped on its side and the
1. What is two raised to the power ten? 1024
2. What is the exact result of (1/2 * 3/4) + 2/7 / (3/4-1/3)? 297/280
3. What are the first 33 digits of pi? 3.14159265358979323846264338327950
4. What is 20 degrees in radians?
5. Plot th
Mat 201 - Calculus One
Wolfram|Alpha Lab 9
Topic: Derivative Applications
The purpose of this lab is to derivatives in a variety of applications. We will graph the original function along with its
derivatives and be able to discuss their relations