INT. HOUSE IN NEW YORK. DAY
Samantha is laying in bed waiting for her mother to bust in
her room to make her get up for church.
Samanth's mom bust into her room. While Samantha closes her
eyes again as if she was sleep.
It's time to get up. It's first
Ch. 1 at home quiz portion.
1. We lose interest in Johnny Holcombs story because there is no problem which prevents a
2. The emotional involvement between the audience and the character is developed from
INT. MOUNT ZION CHURCH - DAY
SAMANTHA a 14 year old light colored African American young
lady is sitting next to her close friends at church with a
long black dress on.STEVE who is Samanthas father is
standing in the back of the church infront of the whit
Chapter 3 Quiz
1. Progression in a screenplay is important because progression is what builds the screen
2. The three things that need to happen in Act 1 are, establishing the primary story problem,
introducing all major chara
Chapters 4 quiz
1. The common type of conflict between TV and movies is the conflict of self.
2. To have a powerful moment in a scene the characters have to hold a diametrically
opposed views with unaltered commitment.
3. The most r
The first characteristic of effective dialog is Vernacular Speech which is the pattern
process of the characters sentence structure, word choice, nature, and personality.
The second characteristic of effecti
Ch 2 Quiz
1) The first 2 paragraphs explain how not all fine scripts come from inspiration, but
from carful crafting. It also describes how the careful crafting of scripts come
from emerged treatments, thoughts, exper