What does water mean to you? Many would say taking a shower, drinking it, washing
clothes, there are many day to day activities that use water. Water has many different
unusual characteristics that we do not appreciate on a day to day basi
The article I chose was about the Oceans coast. Do you like going to the beach? I know I
do. When you arrive and just stand at the oceans edge its just so calm and peaceful. In
this article it talks about how the Oceans coast lines are create
FIVE MAIN CONCEPTS
1. Tectonics forces shape the seabed.
2. The ocean floor is divided into continental margins and deep ocean basins. The
continental margins are seaward extensions of the adjacent continents and are usually
EARTH STRUCTURE AND PLATE TECTONICS
SIX MAIN CONCEPTS
1. Earths interior is layered, and the layers are arranged by density. Each deeper layer is denser
than the layer above.
2. Continents are not supported above sea level by resting mechanicall
1. As pure water approaches its freezing point, the density decreases. Why
does this happen?
2. Why is sensible heat detectable while heat that is not sensible cannot be
3. What is the structure of carbon dioxide an example of?
Before reading the material that we have studied in chapters 8-10, if you asked me do I
know what affects Ocean Circulation I would have said I have no idea. These chapters
have been very informational and very detailed on what can affec
College: Seminole State
What is Ocean Pollution?
Ocean Pollution is very harmful and can
damage the water and even kill the living
It can be from many different things. Some of
Ocean pollution can come from oil
Hi Dr. Hayes,
My name is Jennifer Pugliese, Ihavereadthesyllabusandfullyunderstandallthatisrequired
Did you know the Earth is made up of many different layers?
The article that I chose is about the earths different layers. Do you ever stop and wonder
what the earth is made up of? My answer would be no! When going on with my day to
day life I wouldnt hav