A= A revitalization movement is a "deliberate, organized, conscious effort by
members of a group to create a new culture
A=A term used to describe growing interdependence of people around the world w
Study Guide Anthro.103
Affinal kin: kin related by marriage.
Consanguineal kin: Kin related by blood.
Endogamy: A cultural rule that dictates that one must marry within a designated group.
Monogamy: A form of marriage in which one woman
What Does Anasazi Mean?
By Linda Ringo-Reyna
Anthropology Archeology 103
The rich essence of this ancient civilization established the modern day tribe of
the Navajo-Dineh people. Although the Navajo-Dineh people do not refer to themselves
The Iceman found in 1991 is over 5,000 years old.
Of the 3 types of prehistoric megalithic Dolma is free standing and arranged in groups
The henge type of Megalithic construction?
A distinct color of stone used in the Stone Henge what is
1. How does the text define religion?
2. _is seen as the primary phenomena as religion or religion in action.
3. What gives religion its survival value?
4. Two of 3 categories of supernatural beings (in text)?
5. What does pantheon refer too?