1. Which of the following is an account that is not affected by the sales and
B) Accounts receivable
C) Allowance for doubtful accounts
D) Accounts payable
2. The auditor's objectives for the sales and cash collections activities
1. A sample in which the characteristics of the sample are the same as those of
the population is a(n):
A) variables sample.
B) representative sample.
C) attributes sample.
D) random sample.
2. When the auditor decides to select less than 100 percent of t
1. Which of the following is not a "cash equivalent"?
A) Time deposits
B) Certificates of deposit
C) Money market funds
D) Marketable securities
2. An imprest petty cash fund would least likely be used to pay for which of
the following items?
A) Minor off