Prep questions for Zimbardo
1. Why did the experiment only take psychologically healthy individuals?
2. What did the Yale studies by Milgram prove?
3. Why did Zimbardo terminate the experiment?
4. Zimbardo wanted to know whether good people or an evil sit
Welcome to Introduction to
January 23, 2013
408-924-1361 (office phone)
402 F Clark Hall
Office hours: 3-4 pm Mondays; 10.30-11.30
1. What is capital mobility (also known as full convertibility)? For example, if the
United States had full convertibility of US dollars, how many dollars could you
sell on the market?
2. What is monetary policy? In the United States who determines how ma
1. Which famous philosopher described the game known as Stag Hunt?
2. How can inspection devices help to relieve the security dilemma and
help states to cooperate?
3. Jervis describes various ways of lowering the cost of being the sucker
(CD). Explain any
Common pool resources
Non-excludable: cannot prevent anyone
Subtractable: your use will leave less for
How distinct from public goods?
Cooperation under anarchy
February 18, 2013