Fill in Types For
(fill in for
Lecture 2 April 4
for the body
miles of vessels
Chapter 19: Blood
1. Describe the anatomy of arteries, capillaries and veins in terms
of the 3 tunics.
2. Relate the functions of arteries, capillaries or ve
I. Cardiovascular System
A. Blood Chapter 17
B. Heart Chapter 18
C. Blood Vessels Chapter 19
1. Organize the cardiovascular system and its
relationship to the lymphatic system
Apr 9 Lecture #4
Chapter 18: The Heart
1. Identify and describe the functional anatomy of the
2. Describe the path of blood through the cardiovascular
Pulmonary Circulation &
Lecture 3 April 6
Describe the 5 types of WBCs, their relative abundances
and their primary functions.
Predict infection from type of eosinophil proliferation.
Describe the function of platelets.
Explain where WBC & platelet & RBC formatio
there are 20
Wednesday April 11 Lecture 5
Relate structure & membrane properties of the 2 types of
cardiac muscle cell to their function.
Describe the intrinsic conduction system of the heart and
how it controls heart rate