1) What does Blume say about the perception of consequences and their
importance for the person experiencing them? Blume states on page 10 of Treating
drug problems, However, the consequences can not be assumed to be important to the
one experiencing them
1) According to the Blume text, what language constitutes 'All or Nothing'
thinking? What strategy is suggested when therapists come across this from
their client? Please provide a comprehensive response.
To categorize all or nothing thinking we need to k
1) a. Describe and provide a detailed definition of the opiate category of drugs
that heroin belongs to. What are opiates? Be very specific.
Well to know where heroin belongs to we have to know where it came from, On
page 240 Mastio states that a british
1) From the Blume text in this week's reading, please list, define, and describe in
detail 4 of the problems that typically emerge in individuals living with addiction.
You must be specific and provide a detailed explanation of each from Blume.
Also, do y
1) You are a counselor or therapist. Based upon the Blume reading, please describe
specific examples of behaviors or comments by your client that would suggest that they
are at the Contemplation stage of change. Please be specific and expand on your