Unit 1: Assessing The Market
Chapter 1. Overview of Marketing
1. What is Marketing? Marketing is how businesses and organizations create,
capture, communicate, deliver, and exchange value to customers.
2. Exchange is_? The trade of things containing value
Prof. Tangi James-Boone
Principles of Marketing
September 14, 2016
My Product plan is a Dogs collar that is much like a touch screen. This device contains
dog information like name, owner's name and where if lost to take him
1. how often do you cooking utensils in the kitchen?
2. what is the utensil do you use the most in the kitchen?
3. how long do you spend in the kitchen on an average
I believe that America is great because people from all over the world risked everything they
had for a chance for a better life. We have many rights that people in lots of countries do not
have. There is a lot of economic productivity so people can get t
Unit 1: Assessing the Marketplace - Check Yourself
Ch1: Overview of Marketing
1. What is the definition of marketing? Marketing is how individuals and organizations
develop processes for creating, capturing, communicating, delivering, and exchanging
Unit 3: Value Creation- Check Yourself
1. Explain the three components of a product.
core customer value defines the basic problem-solving benefits that consumers are
actual product The actual product is what marketers turn the core custom