1. Harrahs gainsharing program was implemented to improve customer service by
rewarding employees for improvement in customer service scores within their respective
departments. If a set quarterly satisfaction goal was met, there would be a payout of $200
The first key symbol is Disneylands focus on appearance. When employees are hired, they
are told to follow a neat and prim dress code. During the hiring process, moreover, employers
are looking for a certain look, which appeals to majority of park visi
70-122 Introduction to Accounting Quiz #3
1) The revenue recognition principle guides accountants in:
A) ensuring only revenues received in cash are recorded.
B) determining when to record expenses.
C) determining when to record revenues
70-122 Introduction to Accounting Quiz #4
1) Which of the following steps must be completed before preparing the adjusted trial balance?
A) Prepare post-closing trial balance.0
B) Post journal entries to the accounts.
C) Prepare closing
Recitation #8 Answers
E16-18, E16-21, E16-25, P16-32A, P16-33A, P16-35A
MINERAL PLUS, INC
Statement of Cash Flows
Year Ended September 30, 2015
Recitation #7 Answers
E13-21, E13-23, E13-26, P13-37A, P13-40A
Accounts and Explanation
Common Stock ($1 per share 275 shares)
Paid-In Capital in Excess of ParCommon ($8,250 $275)
Issued common stock for c
Camera Filters are optical elements that alter the light that enters into a camera
lens. A filter is inserted into the optical pathway with the purpose of improving the
picture that is taken by subtracting different elements of the light that enters the
1. John Clendenin lost power when he moved to the MDC. Clendenin was promoted to senior
staff when he became Director of MDC, a position that required him to report directly to Sy
Zivan. While he was promoted, Clendenin had little formal authority within
Social networks were a very important aspect of the unofficial reorganization of Texcorp
in 1968. Due to the poor performance, Richard Hicks decided to create three divisions within
Texcorp in order to change how communications flowed thro
70-122 Introduction to Accounting Quiz #7
1) Plant assets are long-lived, tangible assets used in the operation of a business. TRUE / FALSE
2) Which of the following asset categories would include the cost of clearing land and removing u
70-122 Introduction to Accounting Quiz #6
1) Which of the following principles states that a business's financial statements must report enough information for
outsiders to make knowledgeable decisions about the company?
A) accounting co
70-122 Introduction to Accounting Quiz #8
1) Operating activities on a statement of cash flows include activities that create revenue or expense in the entity's
business. TRUE / FALSE
2) A business's cash receipts and cash pa yments for
a) In the network picture below, identify at least one structural hole. (List the three people
in the triad that forms a structural hole)
There are a few structural holes. BEF.
b) Explain why a structural hole is rare.
the logic behind th
Economicsthe study of the efficient allocation
of scarce resources.
Financethe study of tools to achieve the
efficient allocation of scarce resources
Accountingthe study of measurement and
institutions to achieve informed d
What Is an Account?
Each element of the Accounting Equation contains smaller elements called accounts.
Accountthe detailed record of all increases and decreases that have occurred in an individual
asset, liability, equity, revenue or expense during a sp
70-122 Introduction to Accounting Quiz #1
1) GAAP are the rules that govern accounting in the United States. The acronym GAAP in this statement refers to:
A) Globally Accepted and Accurate Policies
B) Global Accommodation Accounting Prin
70-122 Introduction to Accounting Quiz #2
1) Which of the following factors is assessed using the debt ratio?
2) Which of the following accounts has a normal debit balance?
B) Notes Pa