Forum #1 - Tort Litigation and The
Fast Food Industry
66 unread replies.4545 replies.
This is a forum about tort litigation and the fast food industry. Open up the
Instructions and the Case to read and review. After doing that, participate in the
1. What are the three essential elements necessary for an offer to be effective?
A. There must be a serious, objective intention by the offeror
B. The terms of the offer must be reasonably certain or definite
C. The offer must be communicated to
1. What is consideration? - value given in return for promise
2. How is something of legally sufficient value defined? - Value in the eyes of
the law. 1. Promise to do something that one has no legal duty to do for.
2. The performance of an act
. What type of mistake can make a contract voidable? Mistake of fact
1. What are the two forms of mistake of fact and what are the
consequences of each form?
Unilateral mistake of fact-occurs when only one party is mistaken as a
1. What is meant by a tort? What are the two types of damages
that a plaintiff may seek in a tort action?
Provide remedies for the invasion of various protected
interest in personal physical injury or interfere with
physical security and freedom. Damage
News Network 2012
is hereby granted to:
For Outstanding Service
On this Ninth day of May, 2012
Omar Delgado & Christina Hidalgo
Miami, Florida 2012
BAKE SALE SATURDAY JANUARY 20
Choose the Right Apples
2 pie crusts for a 9-inch pie
cup all-purpose flour
cup granulated sugar
tsp. ground cinnamon
FOLLOW-UP TO VIEWING
SEVEN DAYS IN MAY (1964)
Did you consider the separation of powers outlined in the Constitution: which branch
has the power to make treaties? Which branch commands the military? Which
branch ratifies treaties?
PLEASE RESPOND TO THE FO
1. What is judicial review? - is the power of the Supreme Court of the United
States to review actions taken by the legislative branch (Congress) and the
executive branch (president) and decide whether or not those actions are legal
under the C
1. What law covers most contracts related to services, employment, and real
estate? Common Law
2. What law covers contracts for the sale or lease of goods? UCCC
3. Identify the following:
Promisor- The person making the promise
Promisee- The p
In this case Romani Jewelers is all wrong, and the store must make itself fully responsible for its
careless action. According to the entrustment rule, entrusting goods to a merchant who deals in
goods of that kind gives the merchant the power to t
Forum #3 - The PGA and the
American With Disabilities Act
77 unread replies.4242 replies.
PGA and the ADA
First, read the Forum case provided in this session. Next, enter the Forum and give
your opinion as to whether you agree or disagree with the Supreme
Forum #2 - Choosing A Business
Form Of Organization
This is a forum about selecting an appropriate business organization. Read and
review the Instructions for this Forum in the Week #9 module. After doing that,
participate in the forum by indicating your
Simpson Securities should responsible what they did to Harry Reid in this case. In my
opinion, I would excuse Harry Reid because his late wife just passed away and he is a
loyal employee, who has been working for Simspon Sercurities for 42 years
Score for this quiz: 88 out of 100
Submitted Feb 7 at 10:12pm
This attempt took 33 minutes.
4 / 4 pts
1. Which of the following is an accurate statement about the Marbury v. Madison case?
A.The case upheld the legitimacy of the Presidency of Ja
Question 1 4 'I 4 PE
1.Which otlhe following is an example otintellectual property?
., D. all of above
Question 2 4 - 4 P15
2. The form otorotecijon given to a creator ofan original worksuch as a
song ora oookis:
Question 1 4 I 4 PE
A. must always file a permit with the federal goyernment to do business.
Correct! . B. is generally the easiest business to establish.
'3. protects the assets of the owner from liability.
D. continues after the death
in. h > MNGTZEE 901 OHL15A SP1E > QuiZes 3 TestE-SLO ASSESSMENT
Test 5 - SLO ASSESSMENT
Due No due date Points 100 Questions 25 Time Limit 100 Minutes
This is the SLO assessmenttestinhioh hashuentlfve ouesijons covering the Student Learning
What are the primary sources of law?
1. U.S. Constitutions of the various states
2. Statues, or laws, passed by congress and by state legislatures
3. Regulations created by administrative agencies, such as the federal food and
Choose a category.
You will be given the answer.
You must give the correct
question. Click to begin.