Bio 141 Exam 2 Review
Chaps 5 and 6
1) Dead and damaged cells are replaced by _
d) Binary Fission
2) What are attached to the Centromere?
b) Homologous Chromosomes
c) Daughter Cells
d) Sister Chromatids
BIO141 Essential Biology Recitation week 2: Diet and Activity Analysis
From this recitation you should be able to answer the following questions: 1. How can a person's dietary intake be recorded? 2. How is dietary intake converted into an analysis of nutr
1) What is another name for the polymers of Carbohydrates?
2) Lipids are all _
3) To an extent, a proteins function depends on its
Bioaccumulation and Biomagnification
Several of the inputs in modern agricultural practice are materials that are not found in nature.
These inputs include insecticides, herbicides, and fungicides. Many of these chemicals are
persistent, which mea
WELCOME TO BIO
Dr. Meshagae HunteEssential Biology
Stratton 103 215-8952064
Custom Bound Life
Postlethwait et al.
Bound in lab manual
Course is enabled by BbVista
Cells and the Chemistry of
What are Biological
are found in all living things
The four main types are:
What are Biological Molecules?
1) How do the muscles in your arm extend your arm outward?
a) Top half of bicep wraps around underneath elbow like a rope over a pulley, when it
contracts the arm is pulled out straight
b) The muscle in your arm pushes on the bones causing your arm to ext
Bio 141 Final Review Session
- 100 questions
1. How do the muscles in your arm extend your arm outward?
- Some muscles in your arm relax and others contract, pulling the arm straight
2. Maintaining a steady state internal environment despite a changing ex