1. Business Impact Assessment This is an assessment that essentially considers what can happen
to your business from a threat standpoint and what vulnerabilities exist. This includes human
and natural threats.
2. Incident Response Plan This plan is d
1.1. CIA is an acronym that stands for Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability.
1.1.1.Confidentiality ensures that only those individuals who have the authority to view a piece
of information may do so. No unauthorized individual should ever be able
Policy: Password Policy
Standard: Password Complexity
Guideline: Password Length
Procedure: Resetting Passwords
2.2) An example of needed to expire a users account would be layoff. The account needs to be expired
because the employee is n
1. Computer Assisted Crime: Denial of Service attacks
2. Computer-Target Crime: Fraud through attacking online banking
3. Computer Incidental Crime: Espionage
1. Geography/Jurisdiction Meaning someone from across the world could be attacking you
The three reasons that computer forensics need to be performed are as follows:
1. Investigating and analyzing computer systems as related to a violation of laws.
2. Investigating and analyzing computer systems for compliance with policies.
PuTTY is a free and open-source terminal emulator, serial console and network file
transfer application. Networking through emulators is an emerging function in the technological
world. Networking is applied within various institutions which include
Business risks are risks related to a business and how they are affected by these risks as well as
how they manage and handle the risks.
1. Treasury management The management of a companys holdings in bonds, futures,
2. Fraud Is the
Privilege management in its simplest form is access control and permissions. Its the control of a
users access to a computer system. This includes viewing, modifying, or adding data, as well as installing
and uninstalling applications and many more o
1. It allows modems to be removed and this prevents people from dialing in to the modems as
analog modems are being phased out anyways.
2. It removes network shares that are not necessary for users to do their jobs, and keeps
permissions under contro
1. Physical security negates all other security measures. This means that it doesnt matter how
good your network security is, if an attacker has physical access to the target, they can break into
2. Attackers can install a small wireless access p