1. How can a security framework assist in the design and implementation of a security
By creating or validating an existing security blueprint for the implementation of needed
security controls to protect the informatio
1. Physical security is the design, implementation and maintenance needed to protect
the physical resources of an organization. The primary threats of physical security
are acts of sabotage, vandalism, espionage, tres
1. What common security system is an IDPS most like? In what ways are these system
The IDPS security system is most like a burglar alarm, the way that it is similar is by the
alarms that can be set to warn administrators of an
1. What is the typical relationship among the untrusted network, the firewall, and the trusted
The firewall prevents specific types of information from moving between untrusted
network and the trusted network.
2. What is the re
1. What is risk management?
The process of identifying risk, represented by vulnerabilities on an organizations information
assets and infrastructure, and taking steps to reduce this risk to an acceptable level.
Why is the identificati
1. What is the difference between law and ethics?
The difference between law and ethics is that law is a set of rules and regulations that are
universal and should be accepted and followed by society and organizations. Ethics means the