1. Be familiar with the chemotherapy handout areas mentioned in the podcast.
2. Discuss the function of the following cytokines:
b. Filgrastim or Pegfilgrastim:
3. Discuss the term Nadir. What is it, when
% in 1964
a J i,
M4 '5 coMW\
HARRISBURG AREA COMMUNITY COLLEGE
N150 DOSAGE CALCULATION
1. Information about the exam
2. N150 dosage requirements policy
3. Recommendations for rounding and a con
Name_ Date _ Period _
Name : _
Label the structure of the heart: Chambers, valves and blood vessel. Color
the blood vessel that carry deoxygenated blood blue and the vessel that
carry oxygenated blood red
PART B Create a flow chard depicting the flow of b
ATI The Nursing Process - KEY
Cyclical, critical thinking process
Every step is an ongoing process
Goal directed and systematic
Dynamic, continuous, and c
Pre-Lecture Quiz Chapter 19, Breasts and Axillae Assessment
1. Breast cancer is the leading cause of cancer in females.
2. Males account for 20% of all cases of breast cancer.
3. Breast development begins at a mean age of 9 years for
Cup of water, empty cup, cup for flushing
Water soluble gel
60 mL syringe to check tube placement and flush
NG tube anchoring devi
N241 - Week One Objectives
1. Interpret arterial blood gas measurements.
2. Compare metabolic acidosis and alkalosis with regard to diagnosis, causes and clinical
3. Compare respiratory acidosis and alkalosis with regard to diagnosis, caus
his procedure. Movement may cause traumatic injury.
l der, diabetic, obese, and those with a history of repeated spontaneous abortions and genetic defects in previous children. Amniocentesis in Quynh Ngo ana, Timothy. Mosbys Manual of Diagsnotic and Labor