The following homework is designed to cover the course objectives for this unit.
For the following questions, fill in the blank or name the thing described.
1. This color palette displays in
1. What design principle repeats visual elements? repetition
2. What is the W3C group that promotes accessibility? WAI
3. Page layout in which page content is typically in a centered table: jello
4. Keep the preferen
Provide the term or terms that best match the following definitions.
1. Providing alternate equivalent content of media: Accessibility
2. A type of graphic best used for line art or clip art: gif
1. A junction to the internet backbone is a network access point.
2. Markup languages contain sets of directions that tell the browser software (and other
user-agents such as cellphones) how to display and manage a We
Trinity'sRealmfortheCurious will bring your curiosities into a realm of reality:
My expertise for all your curious needs.
Take advantage of . well me!
Home Services Contact
Copyright 2011 Mistress Trini
A) According to http:/www.w3.org the World Wide Web Contorsium was founded in
October 1994 by Tim Berners-Lee at MIT in the Laboratory for Computer Science, he
did so by collaberating with CERN where the web originate