Conducting a double blind test of a new
Need to be able to see their own
patients information and be able to
enter blood pressures, blood results,
depressions indicators, notes, etc.
Should be able to see
1) At its simplest, a database can be seen as a collection of related data. True
2) A delimited file is a file where the length of the file is limited.
3) A delimited file is one in which the data is separated by a character such as a comma.
Short Answers 1-7
1. How do modules help you to reuse code in a program?
It reduces the duplication of code within a program by reusing the module
that was written once.
2. Name and describe the two parts that a module definition has in most languages.
Unit 5 Assignment 1: Homework
Short Answer 1-7 p.158
1) Explain what is meant by the term conditionally executed.
Conditionally executed is called a single alternative decision structure
because it provides only one alternative path of execution. The a
Advantages of using Global Variables
Global variable belongs to every function in the program.
Avoid passing frequently-used variables between several functions.
A global variable is accessible in every scope.
A global variable can potentially be modi
Pascal- Created in 1970 by Niklaus Wirth as a small and efficient language intended to
encourage good programming practices using structured programming and data structuring.
C- Created between 1969-1973 by Dennis Ritchie, Its design provides constr
Mercedis Jo Medeiros Ludwig
1. What is port scanning?
Port scanning is the act of systematically scanning a computer's
ports. Since a port is a place where information goes
Unit 5 Assignment1: Securing Windows Media Services
1.Stream type: Multicast
Protocol used: UDP multicast
Ports used: 1-65000
Special notes: Multicast streams are broadcast on IPs specified by the Windows Media
Administrator within the following range: 22