3. In pseudocode, the If-Then statement is an example of a decision structure.
5. The symbols >, <, and = are all relational operators.
7. You use a(n) If-Then statement in pseudocode to write a single alternative decision structure.
5. The computer stores a program while the program is running, as well as the date that the
program is working with, in C. Main Memory.
14. A set of 128 numeric codes that represent the English letters, various punctuatio
A condition controlled loop uses a true/false condition to control the number of
times that it repeats.
A countcontrolled loop repeats a specific number of times.
Each repetition of a loop is known as iteration.
The While loop is a type of pretes
15. A variable declaration specifies a variables name and data type.
16. Assigning a value to a variable in a declaration statement is called initialization.
17. An uninitialized variable is one that has been declared, but has not
1. A benefit of using modules that helps to reduce the duplication within a program is code
3. The first line of a module definition is known as the header.
6. A design technique that programmers use to break down an algorithm into
12. When passing an argument by value, only a copy of the arguments value is passed into the
13. When passing the argument by reference, the module can modify the argument in the calling
part of the program.
1. A logic error does not prevent the program from running, but causes it to produce
3. An algorithm is a set of well-defined steps that must be taken to perform a task.
4. An informal language that has no syntax rules, and is not meant
A _ section of a select case statement is branched to if none of the case sensitive values match
the expression listed after the select statement
A compound Boolean expression created with _ is only true if both or true.
Tuesday Night Homework #1
1. The CPU is the most important component of a computer, because its the part
that runs and executes the programs and instructions to start and boot.
2. A byte that is turned off is represent