University of Massachusetts - Amherst
[email protected] Amherst
Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) Capstone
College of Nursing
Using an Evidence Based Practice Informatics
Guided Medication Safety Intervention To
Improve Medication Safety amo
Chapter 10: Elimination
1. Which of the following is
a true statement about elimination in older adults?
a. Defecation less than once each day is not necessarily constipation.
b. Mineral oil is recommended as a laxative for the
Quiz 2 Chapter 8, 9 & 10
1. .Which combination is suitable for the daily diet of older adults?
a. Vitamin B12 , 2.4 mcg; and fiber, 15 g
b. Three 8-oz glasses of fluid; and 1600 calories
c. Vitamin B12 , 1.1 mcg; and 40% of daily
Policies are a set of requirements or rules which are required to set a path to a specific objective.
Security policies should balance access and security. Security policies should minimize risk
while not imposing undue access restrictions on
A cryptographic technique that seeks to obscure the statistical structure of the plaintext by spreading out
the influence of each individual plaintext digit over many cipher text digits.
A cryptographic technique that seeks to make the
What is Information Security really about?
Information security is about keeping data private. It involves preventing hackers from breaking
into a computer, preventing denial of service attacks against web servers, preventing
unauthorized modification of
a. Distinguish transposition cipher from substitution cipher
Substitution ciphers encrypt plaintext by changing the plaintext one piece at a time. The Caesar
Cipher was an early substitution cipher. In the Caesar Cipher, each character is shift
1. ARITHMETIC CIRCUITS
Performance of arithmetic operations is one essential function of most computers
and calculators. All these operations are performed in the arithmetic unit of a
computer, where logic gates and flip-flops are combine
SCHOOL OF COMPUTING AND INFORMATICS
DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
COURSE: INFORMATION SYSTEMS SECURITY
TAKE AWAY-ASSIGNMENT 1
1 (a) Data Encryption Standard
It is a block cipher system which transforms 64-bit data blocks under a 56-bit sec
SCS 437 Information Systems Applications Sit-in CAT
1. Compare and contrast computer and Human Processing systems
Just like a computer, the human mind
takes in information, organizes and
stores it to be retrieved at a l
Ethernet Networking and Data Encapsulation
Ethernet is a contention-based media access method that allows all hosts on a network to
share the same links bandwidth.
Collision domain: refers to a network scenario wherein one device sends a frame out on a
TRANSACTIONS MANAGEMENT AND CONCURRENCY CONTROL
A transaction is a series of actions carried out by a single user or application program, which
must be treated as a single logical unit of work. It results from the execution of a user program
CREATE VIEW v_entry
SELECT a. studregno, a. studname, a. course, b. hostname, b.hostno, c. fee,
c.feepaid, c. feebalance, d. grade, d. class
FROM dbo.students a INNER JOIN dbo.hostels b ON a.studregno =
INNER JOIN dbo.finance c
1. Free software means all the source code is free. Lets you redistribute it, modify it, and study it.
2. Linux is popular because its free. Lots of scientist use it in schools. It was also popular with
1. Is a sequence of two or more characters used to specify the boundary between separate and
independent regions in plain text or other data streams, an example of a delimiter is the comma
characters which acts like a field de
1. How would you tell Apache that your content is in
Allow from /usr
3.How would you enable Sam to publish Web pages from his
~/website directory but not allow anyo
#!/usr/bin/env perl use strict,use warnings
or you can use #!/usr/bin/env perl -w
hashes are for mapping, arrays are for ordering.
A. a hash B.an array
Two solutions are /"(.+?)"/ and /"([^"]+)"/
$ grep -w 192.
1. Couldnt figure it out.
2. If you replace "$@" with "$*" in the out script, cat or less would be given a single argument: a
list of all files you specified on the command line enclosed within single . This list works when
1. 1. Unix, Linux, etc uses only a line feed at the end of each line. So transferring to a Window will
add a carriage return to each line. New Mac's are Linux-based, transferring from a Linux to a Mac
shouldn't change anyt
1. The SCP (secure copy) utility copies an ordinary or directory file from one system to another on a
network SFTP is a secure FTP Client.
2. Assuming you have the same username on both systems, the following command may p
Switches are faster and switches have a repeater which boosts your speed
NIS can provide a uniform login, regardless of which system you log in on.
NFS and Samba
A WAP is a wireless access point; it connects
a. scp and ftp
scp is the "Secure Copy" program and it works just like the "cp", or "Copy" program, only it works
through via the Secure Shell.
ftp is the "File Transfer Protocol" and has nothing to do with security. U
1. At the execution path, the path LINUX looks in for programs does not include the current
directory like windows does.
echo 'echo "This is my own version of date" ' > date
2. A. You could use $ . scriptfile or using $ so
Shaun Whitfield (18219006)
1. Which commands can you use to determine who is logged in on a specific terminal?
finger, w, who, whoami, who am i
2. How can you keep other users from using write to communicate with you? Why would you want to?
By using the m
1. A live system is a Linux session in which you can run on a pc without having to install it. When
you reboot after a live session your pc is untouched. A live system also lets you preview Fedora
without installing it.
2. I woul
1. Installing fedora OS involves you to copy files from a cd, USB or DVD to your hard disk on a
system, while setting up configuration files so Linux can run on your system without any errors.
2. It is a program or part of your d
ePortfolio Information for Faculty
An ePortfolio is an electronic (web-based) version of a portfolio, similar to a portfolio an artist would use to showcase
his/her work. All students in ITT Tech onsite programs are now required to create an e-portfolio a
. r. . a6. “A MM
._ ,. .
. _. / , .
E I Professional Procedures and Portfoilo Development GRADED ASSIGNMENTS
ﬁvxC’LGLSS . Hand‘\nwmn
Unit 3 Exercise 1: Self-Marketing Strategies ,gvﬂ. (Sb CULS 5 3
e-Portfolio Student Instruction Sheet
To access the e-Portfolio use click on the Resources tab in the student portal, then Student Portfolio.
You can create more than one portfolio, to be used for different purposes, all stored on on
Where you are the star!
What IS a Portfolio?
A collection of visual aids that demonstrates your
work experience, accomplishments and skills.
If Taken Literally
The same portfolio is used for every job interview.
Portfolio is de