IS3440 Linux Security
Lab 8 Assessment Worksheet
1. Rpm qf /bin/ls is the command to query which package the /bin/ls executable
directory belongs to.
2. A repository is directory where updates and software are stored. When using
yum, it will look into the
When configuring services, what Linux directory typically contain server
What command disables remote access to the MySQL Database? Is this a
security hardening best practice?
Email and web services
Unit 7 Assignment 1: Designing an Exchange Server (PORTFOLIO)
Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 is designed to work on at least two physical servers.
However, if you have a small Exchange Serve
E-Mail and Web Services
Unit 2 Assignment 1: Identifying HTML Tags
Creates an HTML document
Sets off the visible portion of the document
Creates bold text
Email and Web Services
Unit 3 Assignment 1 Choosing Port Scanning Software
1. Port scanning is when you scan the ports of a computer. A port is where information
travels to and from the computer, so when you port
E-mail and Web
Unit 5 Assignment 1: Securing Windows Media Services
1. 1024 5000
2. Integrated Windows Authentication
3. It is simple to use and works with most browsers, proxy servers, and firewalls.
E-Mail and Web Server
Unit 1 Assignment 1 Installing Server Roles with a Batch File
1. The /W switch is used with all products installing with SCCM/SMS so it doesn't
do anything product specific. The W switch tell