Chapter 7 Small Businesses and International Entrepreneurship: Overcoming Barriers
and Finding Opportunities
1. Small businesses differ from large businesses when going international primarily in
a. The available participation strategies.
Chapter 6 Multinational and Participation Strategies: Content and Formulation
1. According to the text, the fundamental dilemma faced by all multinationals is
a. The form of competitive strategy they should use.
b. How much they emphasize
Chapter 4 Managing Ethical and Social Responsibility Challenges in Multinational
1. International business ethics
a. Present problems similar to domestic business ethics.
b. Pertain to the rules and values that determine actions
Chapter 2 Culture and Multinational Management
1. All the following is true about culture EXCEPT
a. Culture is the shared belief, norms, and values that guide everyday life of a group.
b. Culture is passed from generation to generation thr
Chapter 5 Strategic Management in the Multinational Company: Content and
1. Generic strategies
a. Occur when a company can outmatch its rivals in attracting and maintaining its
b. Represent basic ways that domestic a
Chapter 3 The Institutional Context of Multinational Management
1. The national context of a society is made up of
a. The national and business cultures of that society.
b. The social institutions of that society.
c. The national cultures
Chapter 8 Organizational Design for Multinational Companies
1. How organizations structure subunits and use coordination and control mechanisms to achieve their
strategic goals is the
a. Organizational structure.
b. Organizational culture.