BUSI 202-V02 Project 1
The legalization of marijuana has been a subject of debate for many years. With its legalization
of medicinal use in 28 states and the District of Colombia, the question now becomes should it be
BUSI 202 V02
Reviewing Chapter 28
1. The right on the deed gives citizens a limited allowance on the trail, therefore it is an easement.
2. A warranty deed incurs almost all covenants. The seller has the title to the property, the power
If my professor became the president of the United States, thus giving him the power to
essentially alter, create, and abolish any existing laws. If I had a say in the matter of one law
being changed, I would choose the federal law
1. The website that serves as a source for business information, forms and to register your
business online is www.PABizOnline.com.
2. Sole proprietors report income and expenses using the form PA Schedule C for each
For Review Chapter 20
1. A garnishment occurs when a creditor is permitted to collect a debt by seizing property of the
debtor that is being held by a third party. The creditor undertakes a garnishment proceeding
because the debto
Reviewing Chapter 21
1. The respondeat superior doctrine would hold Buy-Mart liable for the tort committed by Watts.
This doctrine holds employers liable for the actions of their employees.
2. The key factor in determining that Bu
Ch. 18 For Review
1. The type of check that a bank agrees to accept in advance is called a Certified Check.
2. A bank may properly discharge a check without being liable if the customers account does not
have enough funds to hono
For Review Chapter 19
1. The three requirements that need to be met to have an enforceable security interest are as
follows: 1) The creditor must possess a written or authenticated security agreements that clearly
describes the co
BUSI 202 V02
1. The dome would be considered personal property. Real property is not movable, and this dome
is actually able to be moved, making it personal property.
2. The gift of land is considered a gift intervivos. A gift int
Reviewing Chapter 22
1. Yes Saldona would have been legally entitled to receive a higher overtime pay for her overtime
hours. An employer cannot deny overtime wages for any employee who has worked over forty
hours in a week. The p
For Review Chapter 26
1. Dakota Gasworks is not required to register with the SEC because they did not issue any new
securities to raise their capital and they didnt offer any securities to the public.
2. Emerson breached his fid
Reviewing Chapter 23
1. This relationship was a partnership for a term because it was limited in duration. The duration of
the partnership was 5 years.
2. I believe Manny did have the authority to hire additional laborers for the l
For Review Chapter 3
1. Business ethics is how a professional in the business world applies their moral beliefs and the
beliefs of the company when different situations arise at work. It is primarily what is right and
wrong in the
Reviewing Chapter 25
1. Brock is the director of the corporation which means he is in a fiduciary relationship with that
corporation. Brock is required as a director to follow the duty of care and the duty of loyalty.
2. The fact
Chapter 17 For Review Questions
1. For an instrument to be negotiable it must pass these six requirements: The instrument must be
in writing, be signed by the drawer, be an unconditional promise or order to pay, state a fixed
Reviewing Chapter 24
1. The theory of lifting up the corporate veil will make Sharp personally liable. The court can uplift
the corporate veil if the corporation is guilty of fraudulent acts. The factors that lead to a
This contract is designed specifically for the upcoming tenants: Kathy, Mark, Eric &
Jennifer. The lease agreement is to begin on August 1, 2011 and all tenants are to be moved out
of the apartment by May 20, 2012.
Business Law 235
Assignment One Response Paper
Quran Burning Response
Although I believe in Freedom of Religion, because the federal, state, and local
governments are required to be neutral towards religion and I am a s